Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Latin Root Words
Transcript of Latin Root Words
Examples : REfill , UNdo, INcomplete, PREcooked
A root word is the main component of meaning in a word.
Example from the other words : reFILL, unDO, inCOMPLETE, preCOOKed
A suffix is the word ending.
Example: helpFUL, comfortABLE + +
= (ABLE) Latin Root Words nour, nur, nut
to feed vor
to swallow herbiVORe carniVORe SAVory inSIPid NOURish NUTrient sap, sav, sip
to taste sat
inSATiable SATiate SATurate VORacious act/agi tract Definition Example To act
To do To pull
To draw Contract React ten, tin, tain
To hold Detain ceiv, cept, cip pos Definition Example to put forth an idea principle propose to take to seize (cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr prob, prov sci to test to prove approve to know conscious com-
con- per definition example completely concept perception together (cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr pre- before preconceive