Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BNI High Flyers
Transcript of BNI High Flyers
October 2012 - March 2013 1. Have a sub-day on the 16th October 2012 – Each member brings a substitute(s) –
2. Education slot for this meeting to focus on role and importance of subs
3. MC reminding members of attendance policy
4. Certificate or formal recognition for good attendance record… monthly announcement for member(s) with 100% attendance over previous 3-month period. (no absences, no subs, not late, no sickness). Attendance 1. Each member to initiate two 1-2-1’s per month
2. 1-2-1 ‘Pack’ to include a template of a more detailed GAINS sheet that members completes for themselves and share with their 1-2-1 partner.
3. Objective of each 1-2-1 is to identify at least 1 referral each. 1-2-1 meetings 1. Each member to attend one advanced skills workshop over next 6 months
2. Members who have attended a workshop do the next education slot
3. Members will be provided with a list of BNI training sessions and we will encourage people to attend the training sessions. We ask members to show their interest in attending training thus allowing us as a chapter to plan ahead and reserve funds to subsidize the sessions. Education 1. Over the next 6 months we aim to increase the Chapter size to 35 members
2. Visitor Host team & Chapter Director to adhere to visitor process and ensure follow ups happen.
3. Implementation of a marketing plan – AF New Members 1. Hold a visitor push every 2 months
2. Every member to invite at least 2 visitors per month
3. Implementation of a marketing plan – AF Visitors 1. This will likely increase as a result of increase in referrals and members
2. Quality checks – qualified referrals passed only
3. Follow up on referrals Thank you for closed business :-) 1. Members to attend BNI Referral Advanced workshop
3. Increase number/frequency of 1-2-1’s
4. Referral Institute training / support
5. Networking outside the chapter No of referrals