Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Net Neutrality
-A carrier in civil laws systems.
-A common law in countries.
The principle that internet service providers should enable access to all content.
The concept that broadband internet service providers should provide nondiscriminatary access to internet content, platforms, ect.
-Transportation over the internet
a common carrier is something that
gets transported over the internet.
Both net neutrality and common carriers use internet, internet connections, and internet transportation.