Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Timeline of the Battle of Khe Sanh
Transcript of Timeline of the Battle of Khe Sanh
January 21, 1968
Battle at Khe Sanh
Combat on Hill 875, the most intense of the battles around Dak To
It Begins... The Battle at Khe Sanh
The Battle of Khe Sanh began on January 21, 1968, when forces from the People's Army of North Vietnam (PAVN) carried out a massive artillery bombardment on the U.S. Marine garrison at Khe Sanh, located in northwest South Vietnam near the Laotian border.
Khe Sanh, South Vietnam, March, 1968: U.S. Marines use sniperscopes to help zero in on North Vietnamese troops surrounding Khe Sanh during the 77-day battle at the remote outpost.
Geography of Khe Sanh