Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
E. E. Cummins
Transcript of E. E. Cummins
He dreamed of becoming a poet from a very early age.
His mother, Rebecca Cummings, showed him how to write,
and his father encouraged his writing. Estlin’s father was a professor at Harvard in Sociology and Political Science. From a very young age the Cummings parents made it clear they expected great things from their son. Estlin entered Harvard as a freshman and took a few language classes, Philosophy and Physiology I. He struggled in philosophy, which disappointed his father. Cummings uses his poetry to express the essence of things. Cummings was intent on creating poetry that was visual and orally effective. KEY Yellow-Rhyme Scheme Green-Consonance Blue-Alliteration Purple-Assonance THE END By: Jacob Hanson Thank You