Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LILLY+ KAIT+MILLY
STEP1-The prosses starts with railcars full of wax.The crayon toxic is about 62 celcius.
HOW ARE CRAYONS MADE?
STEP2-Twice a week the railcars of wax are heated with steam by an oil filled boiler while workers pump the wax into a silo. Each silo holds up to 100,000 pounds of wax.
STEP3- The silos have pipes attached where the wax travels to the mixing area where workers are strengthening the wax.