Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sugar by Alane Barnett
Transcript of Sugar by Alane Barnett
Sugar can affect our decisions about what we eat.
Sugar may have no pesticides or harmful products but too much added sugar can cause serious health problems & cavities.
It can be very hard to break bad eating habits once they set in so you also stat to get fat.
Now you can see how sugar ca have good and bad affects.
Sugar can be beneficial and detrimental to your health
It's fine to enjoy treats every once and a while and glucose is the main source of energy. Sugar makes you happy, gives you energy, and according to some people it doesn't cause diabetes.
This is what cavities can
do to your teeth.