Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Producer Expectations
When people decide to increase production/sales today, they are increasing the current supply for your product because of what they EXPECT to happen in the future. A contemporary example of increase and decrease in supply is if your firm produces mp3 players and you hear that Apple will soon introduce a new iPod that has more memory and longer battery life, you (and other producers) may decide to hurry up and sell your players to stores before the new iPod comes out.
http://www.econport.org/content/handbook/supply/changeSupply.html Carnegie Railroads were becoming a popular way to travel until other railroads that went faster and were cheaper took over which caused a decrese in supply.