Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Earthquake project for Mr. Lattanzio
Transcript of Earthquake project for Mr. Lattanzio
slide past one another. Worst Earthquake One of the worst Earthquakes
that have happened is the Earthquake
of Haiti with a magnitude of 7.0 it
was common to find buildings
in this condition. Death Toll Haiti's death toll was about 200,000-250,000. After The Earthquake After the earthquake
many people were caught
in the rubble and trapped under debri. The End !!