Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using mobile phones in science lessons
Transcript of Using mobile phones in science lessons
they like using them
they are experts in their use Old mobile phones can be taken apart
Student films How mobile phones work
http://www.howstuffworks.com/cell-phone.htm e.g. to photograph apparatus To record images As a calculator To record / share data Investigating sound waves Investigating signal coverage To synchronise activities Developing communication skills e.g giving instructions over the phone to another group of pupils - can they convey accurately?
Developing observation skills Exploring digital image transmission How light works How the eye works Advantages Disadvantages Why use mobile phones in science lessons? Reference for BECTA site info: http://shuspace.shu.ac.uk/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab=courses&url=/bin/common/course.pl?course_id=_214398_1 Science topics Using mobile phones as a tool E-safety concerns
distraction from learning in investigations or creatively...