Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
INTERMEDIATE 7 - ICPNA
Transcript of INTERMEDIATE 7 - ICPNA
TIPS TO SAVE MONEY
Presentation off task
No presentation or submission of work
Demonstrated neither thought nor effort
Presentation lacked planning and creativity
Presentation was poorly structured
Inadequate or no use of visual aids
Poor delivery and difficult to follow
Mostly clear and logical
Good use of visual aids
Some grammar and vocabulary problems,
but message mostly understandable.
Effective and creative presentation
Very good use of visual aids
Carefully prepared presntation
Logically structured presentation
Work in groups of three. Prepare a video about a news story. One of the students should be the news anchor while the other two would be involved in the story. The story should include a crime, money and family issues.
Work individually. Find information about cases of “victimless crimes”. On ALP day, tell the class about the most interesting facts you found. Use pictures to illustrate your presentation.
For both of the options, you must use some grammar and vocabulary from the three units.
1. Choose one article related to the words given.
2. Read it as many times as necessary.
3. Make a graphic organizer with its information.
4. Submit it until the deadline.