Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Innovation Week
Keith Bortoluzzi, Manon Bouyala, Apolline Dron, Jean-Eudes Durand, Antoine Maréchal. INNOVATION WEEK "The pionnier is not always the one who succeeds, but rather the one who is not scared of failing"
- 1980:Gossamar Penguin
-1983: Helios 1) History of solar aviation Goal: to reduce our dependency for fossil energies. 4) Our priority: the environment Our innovations:
- short term: using solar aviation to make advertising and film events broadcasted on TV.
- long term: using solar aviation to transport people. 2) How to make our dream come true? Solar Impulse III: your future is our challenge. 1) History of solar aviation 1974: Astroflight Sunrise
1979: Solar Riser 3) Solar Impulse III: more than a scientific challenge! 1999 History of solar aviation 1974
Astroflight Sunrise 1983: Helios 1979
Solar Riser 1980: Gossamar Penguin