Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Forrest Gump
Through his actions, Forrest inspires others
Forrest shows that he actually about others and their opinions
Forrest Gump shows bravery by risking his own well being to see those that he cares about are safe
Forrest Gump shows honesty by not being afraid to say the truth and speak his mind
Even after multiple attacks from bullies and rescuing friends in a bombing in Vietnam, Forrest never gave up
Forrest is able to adapt to new environments and situations easily
Even through the toughest times, Forrest is able to stay optimistic
Forrest did not let much distract him
Forrest always tries to keep his promises
Forrest respects others whole-heartily, especially Jenny and his mother