Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Rock Cycle in Virginia
Transcript of The Rock Cycle in Virginia
wise. There are marine fossils and lime stone, much
like the coastal plain. Appalachian Plateau Maybe because it's so close to the valley and ridge, the plateau has marine fossils and sedimentary rocks such as limestone. Coastal Plain The Coastal Plain is rich in fossils and sedimentary rock.
Its fossils and rocks are the result of fossilized marine life.
There is a lot of limestone in the Coastal Plain. In the rolling hills of the Piedmont, there are mostly metamorphic and igneous rock because
of the volcanoes that were present during the
mesozoic era. The rocks are underground because of the pressure forming the metamorphic rocks.