Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
For You O Democracy
Transcript of For You O Democracy
Simile- "I will plant companion thick as trees along the rivers of America." Conveying Ideas Apostrophe: "For you these from me, O Democracy, to serve you ma femme." The Sounds of the Poem Free Verse
End stopped: Ma femme
Enjambment: Love of comrades, Tone Low Diction Three Questions By: Walt Whitman A. Walt Whitman is speaking
B. Speaking to democracy, and the nation itself
C. Motivation is to spread democracy Personification: "Cities with their arms about each other's necks," Theme Whitman is trying to spread democracy across the nation Similarities Both are low diction
They promote joining together as one, and unity