Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10/18
What picture of Salem and its people does Miller paint in his overture?
How does Miller's description of Salem thus far compare or contrast to your former beliefs about what some of the earliest Americans were probably like? Why do you think Miller felt it was important to tell us this?
Wednesday, October 18th
Who was Reverend Parris?
What details does Miller reveal about Salem as a whole?
What about individuals?
What is your impression of Salem based on Miller's description?
1. a ceramic or metal container in which metals or other substances may be melted or subjected to very high temperatures
2. a situation of severe trial, or in which different elements all interact, leading to the creation of something new.