Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Let's Review Prefixes
Transcript of Let's Review Prefixes
in or im- --------> Readers can often figure out the meaning of an unfamiliar word by paying attention to its CONTEXT.
This class "convenes" five days a week. Let's test your skills! Prefix re---> redo, remake, recollect, research, reread
mis--> misspell, mislead, mistake, misbehave
ex---> exclaim, exhale
pre---> prehistoric, preschool, pretest, prepay
con---> continue, convene
dis---> disagree, dislike, disrespect
im or in--> immature, incomplete, impossible
I will be able to define and identify Prefixes I will be able to define what a prefix is
and identify prefixes. A prefix is a word part that has meaning and that is added to the beginning of a base word of a root to make a new word with a different meaning. Let's Take a Look Meaning "Again"
"with or together"
" not" Let's Review Prefixes! Examples! PREFIX BINGO