Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Human Anatomy
Transcript of Introduction to Human Anatomy
Dr. Ahmad Yusuf
Applied in Medical and Oral Sciences
identify the 11 organ systems of the human body.
describe 5 subdivisions of Anatomy.
Dr. Ahmad Yusuf
Faculty of Medicine
- - - Introduction to Human Anatomy - - -
What is Anatomy?
Derived from Greek word 'Anatemno'
to cut open
A branch of biological science that study the
of living things.
Subdivisions of Human Anatomy
Study of developmental changes of the body
Study of structural changes throughout life (from birth to old age).
Study of organs or structures visible to naked eye
study of the cell.
study of tissues
Surface or Topographic
Level of structural organization
Atoms combined to form molecules.
molecules combined to form cell
Tissues consist of similar types of cells.
Different types of tissues combined to form an organ.
Organ systems consist of different organs that work together
The human organism is made up of 11 organ systems.
list down the structural organization of human organism.
1. Skeletal system
2. Muscular system
3. Integumentary system
4. Nervous system
5. Endocrine system
6. Raspiratory system
7. Cardiovascular system
8. Lymphatic system
9. Gastrointestinal system
10. Urinary system
11. Reproductive system