Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Satire
Like having breakfast for dinner, or when a child bosses around their parents Irony A sharp contrast between reality and expectations, something said or done when the writer means something completely different Three types of irony What is said and what is actually meant, when a speaker says one thing but means something completely different 1) Verbal Irony -Are you mad at me? No, I'm fine.- 2) Situational irony A contrast between what’s expected to happen and what actually happens When one is in a contradictory situation, like this dog 3) Dramatic Irony In dramas, what a character knows and what the audience knows about the characters or scene