Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PKS KIDS
Pallister Killian Syndrome
Helps families involved with the disease
Research for doctors Where We Came From: The first convention took place in 2006
Started by Dr. Phillip Pallister
PKS also helps to raise awareness in the community about the rare disease.
Because PKS is so rare, most doctors are not properly educated about it. What is PKS? PKS KIDS Today Support Families with Medical Bills and Equipment Expenses
Spreading the word Meet Ben! Ben Waddell is a thirteen year old boy with a well developed case of PKS. ... He Paints! With help from his dad and a little
support, Ben is able to move
his hand around a canvas
and create these. This just goes to show what
these special boys and girls
can do. But Ben does something incredible... How You Can Help There are many ways that you can help these kids.
Join fundraising events (5k run/walk)
Raise awareness THANK YOU! We would like to thank you all for patiently listening to our requests. Occurs for no known reason.
Less than 300 diagnosed cases.
Thought to be more than 2,000 undiagnosed cases.