Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Discovering Venus
Clouds flilled with sulfuric acid
Green house affect is stronger then all other planets. Going at 25,000 mph it would take about 41.66 days to get to Venus.
Venus is 25 million miles away. Its almost impossible to say who discovered Venus, You can see venus with the naked eye. Galilea pointed his telescope at Venus in 1610. Citations!