Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tunnel Books!
viewed from the front. Notice that this artist used different colors for each layer. What are they? tunnels made of books? Books about tunnels? Some animals are excellent at digging tunnels. ...and so are some people. Tunnel Books are a series of sheets that stand parallel to one another and work together to create one unified image. The pages are held together by accordion-folded papers on each side, and viewed from one central opening. Your tunnel book can have many colors, or maybe just one. Each layer reveals more than the last. The background
is the only solid page. Your assignment! Imagine an unrealistic scene
that you will bring to life. Your finished project must have at least two layers and one background. It could be from a book or from your imagination. Use the drawing paper to make a rough draft.
Then use posterboard for your final piece. Now, get to work!