Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Four Point Planning
Transcript of Four Point Planning
Gather information about the Something
Make Sense of the Something
Engage in the New Experience
A Way to:
It's how kids do it
Think about the Something
Reflect on it
Get feedback from others
Link to ideas or theories
that are related to or that may help you understand the Something
Develop a plan for learning
or for change.
Design a new Something.
You notice there is a lack of buy-in and energy around a current plan.
Get feedback from others using multiple methods - surveys, dialogue...
What would Peter Senge do?
He knows about creating a culture of commitment and enrollment. Maybe our organizational culture is an area to look at.
Lets try a values
and vision approach and check for alignment.
Use a safe to fail experiment and if it works we'll be way ahead of where we are now. If it doesn't then we can try something else.
Using Four-Point Evidence
You notice "Something"
Notice Something else
Identify initial idea
Make a plan
Get some facts
Take first action steps
Evaluate and amend plan
Take second action steps
This is a lot like...