Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
One in Five Americans Include Gluten-Free Foods in Diet
Transcript of One in Five Americans Include Gluten-Free Foods in Diet
Gallup asked 1,009 Americans about the foods they include, or avoid
Part of the annual Consumption Habits poll
telephone interviews ages 18 and older
took 50% cell phones and 50% land lines
They use words and numbers to communicate the message.
They were researching to see if Americans include a specific type of food, gluten-free options, in their diet. It showed that most Americans don't think about it, but there are more people who try to include gluten-free rather than avoid.
"One in five Americans say they actively try to include gluten-free foods in their diet, while 17% say they avoid gluten-free foods. However, the majority of adults, 58%, say they don't think about gluten-free foods either way."