Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kingdoms in the World By: Jia Yee Pua
Transcript of Kingdoms in the World By: Jia Yee Pua
Other Organisms in the Archaebacteria Kingdom: Thermus aquaticus, Pyrococcus furiosus,Deinococcus radiodurans, Methanopyrus kandleri, Methanosarcina acetivorans
Autotroph/Heterotroph: Autotroph and Heterotroph
Other Organisms in the Protista Kingdom: Diatom, Euglena, Paramecium, and Vorticella
- An organism whose cells do have a nucleus
Kingdoms of the World
Autotroph/Hetrotroph: Autotroph, Heterotroph
Other Organisms in the Eubacteria Kingdom:
Clostridium tetani, Clostridium botulinum, Clostridium perfringens, Bacillus antracis, Bacillus pneumoniae
Other Organisms in the Plantae Kingdom:
Daisies, Roses, Tulips, Grass, Tees, Weeds, Ferns, Mosses, and Grain crops
Creator: Jia Yee
Editor: Jia Yee
Typer: Jia Yee
Designer: Jia Yee
- An organism whose cells do not have a nucleus
- an organism that gets its energy from the sun(it makes its own food through photosynthesis)or chemosynthesis(making energy from the chemicals in the body
-an organism that gets its energy by consuming or decomposing other organisms
By: Jia Yee Pua
Reproduction: Assexual and Sexual
Other Organisms in the Animalia Kingdom: Dogs, Horses, Cats, Human Beings, Mice, Hamsters, Chipmunks, and Caribou
Other Organisms in the Fungi Kingdom: Mushroon, Yeasts, Black mold, Mildew, and the Amanita phalloides
1. The Barrel Cactus is the largest cacti in the American Southwest.
2. The fruits can be eaten.
3. It can be easily grown from seeds.
4. One large barrel survived 6 years after it was taken out of the ground, it used 24 lbs. of stored water.
1. Mold can be different colors - furry, slimy or powdery. Some have musty, stale or earthy odors.
2. Painting over mold will not kill or seal it up.
3. The best way to prevent mold is to remove the water and moisture sources
1. The liquid state of an amoeba is called plasmasol, while the solid state is called plasmagel.
2. When an amoeba is startled it immediately transforms into a star shape.
3. Certain species of amoeba can produce a shell called a test that they can stay in until conditions get better.
4. Sometimes amoebas will come together to form a big blob called a slime mold.
5. A species of amoeba called Pelomyxa Palustris can grow up to 5 millimeters!
1. The Scorpion doesn’t have good vision in spite of the fact that it has so many eyes. They have at least 6 but they can have as many as 12.
2. Young Scorpions ride on their mothers back for the first weeks of life.
3. There is fluorescent in the Scorpion that is believed to be part of the molting process.
4. All Scorpions are venomous. Only about ¼ of them have a type of venom that is potent enough to make someone very ill or to kill them.
5. Antarctica is the only place on Earth where you won’t find the Scorpion living.
1. It's full name is Methanococcus voltae Lai et al.
2. The methanococcus voltaei belongs to a specific group called methanogens, or methane producers.
1. It's full name is Oscillatoria chalybea Mertens.
2. It is typically found at an altitude of 0 to 22 meters.
3. It's subclass is Oscillatoriophycideae.