Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The World Of Snowflakes
Transcript of The World Of Snowflakes
How Snowflakes Appear
Snowflakes always appear very delicate and they have the color of white .
How Snowflakes Are Formed
Snowflakes are formed by snow crystals from clouds when the temperture is underneath freezing point they are created and formed.
Different Names For Snowflakes
When snowflakes are heavy they are called snowstorms and lighter snowflakes are called powdered snowflakes.
How They Get Their Design's
When the temperature is near freezing point become much larger and more complex in design.