Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The pyramid's in Egypt
Transcript of The pyramid's in Egypt
hot spot attraction.
They get so many tourist
coming to see the wonderful
attractions Egypt has to offer,
main one being the... PYRAMID'S. Beautiful Exciting Amazing Secret passage's Egypt's resources Tomb's Who built the Pyramid's? Normal people living in Egypt
Aliens Already been built since day one Thank's for listening
Sumayyah Yusuf Strengths:
I have learnt a lot from this project about the history of the pyramids.
I found the research enjoyable as I learnt a lot of exciting and new things.
I believe I had organised my ideas well.
I do feel I have been rushed through the project, I could have done a lot better, however this is partly my fault as I didn’t use the time I had available well enough.
I didn’t manage my time effectively as I could’ve done.
I should also have conducted further research and used a wider range of sources.
From all this research and this project in general I want to have a career in exploring the pyramids, and my plans for the next few months is to go to Egypt and visit the Pyramids and explore some more.