Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Austin Lee
Microsoft Office -
Advanced Skill Level
Word (TOC, Macros); Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables); PowerPoint; Outlook; Access; Sharepoint
Other Software & Applications
HTML5; Salesforce; Netsuite; Adobe Analytics (Omniture); Google Analytics; Fiddler; Photoshop; Dreamweaver; Balsamiq; Visio; Visual Studio; Wordpress; Prezi, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Expensify, Hubspot, Marketo
Agile Methodologies; Team Foundation Server TFS; B2B Market Research; CPC (cost per click) Campaigns; Competitive SEO Analysis, AdWords Bid Management
Business Development & Relationship Building
THROUGH DEDICATED HARD WORK
Manage $660K budget for (PPC) Paid Partner Campaigns.
- Budget implementation.
- Partner relations.
- Feed traffic monitoring.
Analyze, recommend, and generate technical solutions and documentation for product enhancements.
- Agile story writing.
- Oversee product development.
Assist in account management with outside sales team.
- Contact information and Lead generation.
- Manage and update sales and marketing Netsuite CRM.
- CRM research using Hoovers, Linkedin, Jigsaw (data.com) ext.
Utilize social media and email to craft marketing messages and drive traffic to company site.
- Campaign emailing.
- Conduct competitive analysis for product enhancements.
- Preform market research on B2B clients for CRM database.
- Keyword research for SEO enhancements.
- Strategically identify key market locations to implement go to lunch and learn execution strategy.
- Research for qualified prospective business partners using analytics tools like CompetePro & LinkedIn.
- Wireframe mock ups for web page products using tools like Balsamiq.
- iOS and Android Mobile UI.
Utilize Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Mobile UI/UX presentation and planning.
Standard reporting template for sales and marketing teams
- Features: company profiles, analysis, statistical data.
Assist marketing teams with content creation
- Copy writing.
- Newsletter layouts.
- Kill Sheets.
- Customer Service
- Product Implementation
- Highly Personable
- Creative Thinker
- Market Research
- Social Media/Networking
- Business Analytics
- Content Creation
NBCUniversal, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Assistant to UPM 2016
Danni Productions, LLC a CBS Company - New Orleans, LA
Production Assistant 2015
ProtoTest, LLC - Denver, CO
Administrative Assistant & Marketing Specialist 2014 - 2014
DICE Holdings, Inc. - Centennial, CO
Technical Product Analyst
2013 - 2014
Stevinson Imports - Littleton, CO
Lot Tech Manager
2012 - 2013
Insightsoftware, Ltd. - Greenwood Village, CO
Market Research Intern & CRM Business Development
2010 - 2011
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO - December 2011
BA Communication Studies, Business Administration
Università di Firenze, Florence, Italy - Summer 2011
This is what I will add to your team.
Leadership and Collaboration.
Drive and Responsibility.
I enjoy constructing an environment that is full of color, passion, and innovation.
I am passionate about my work and strive to produce results that are clean, consistent, focused and profitable.
I will foster an environment of trust, diversity and teamwork to bring people together to achieve goals.
An imaginative, tech savvy communications and media nerd with experience in the Film, Marketing and Tech Industries. I love thinking outside of the box and enjoy pursuing opportunities that allow me to bring happiness to others.
Communications & Media Specialist
Let's Work Together!
Austin W. Lee
For full experience turn your audio on and enjoy in full screen.
my name is Austin.
Use the Left and Right arrow keys to move forwards and backward.
Let me tell you a little bit about who I am.
Samples of my work.
Wireframe Web Page Mockup
Article for College Newspaper
Dealer Ad using Photoshop
Market Research & Competitive Analysis
Web Design & Content Production