Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Michelle Obama
After law school she worked as an associate in the in the Chicago branch of the firm Sidley Austin, in the area of marketing and interkulturell property. It was there, in 1989, that she met her future husband, Barack Obama, a summer intern to whom she was assigned as an adviser.
her parents influenced her the most beacuse was the first person in her family to go to college and get a deggre
Michelle LaVaugn Obama was born on January 17,1964. Her parents are Marian sheild Robison and Fraser C.Robison. She has one brother his name is Craig robinson
For school Michelle went to Whitney M.young High School. Then graduated in 1981.For college she went to prinston Universty graduating cum laude in 1985 with a B.A. in Sociology. She went on to study law at Harvard Law School.
Michelle and Barack Obama had two kids Natasha Obama and Malia Ann obama.Natasha was born June 10,2001.Malia was born July 4,1998.
Marrying The President
sites I used
the only site I used was bio.com I really recomend it
1.michelle and creig lived in a one bed room one bathroom apartment and she shared a liveing room with her brother
2. she and her brother skipped second grade