Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Speed of Trust
Transcript of Speed of Trust
Presented by: Andrew Heinrich, Bolorchimeg Jargalsaikhan, Saud Alqannas and Whitney Rusk
What is trust ?
What do you think of the trust ?
What do you know about trust ?
What's the definition of trust ?
the definition of trust is “
reliance on the integrity, strength, ability or surety of a person or thing.
Trust in a business world
How important do u think trust is, in a business world?
1. Trust in business.
2. Building Trust.
3. Leaders and high trust behaviors.
49% of employees trust senior management
28% believe CEO are a credible source of information
Is there a cost to low trust?
Is there a benefit to high trust?
How can the best leaders build trust?
What Characteristics make someone trusting?
How can trust be built in an organization?
Two Dimensions of Trust
13 Behaviors of High-Trust Leaders Worldwide
Please rate which you think is the most important in a High-Trust leader