Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Defining and Non-Defining Relative Clauses
Transcript of Defining and Non-Defining Relative Clauses
Defining Relative Clauses
Defining relative clauses give detailed information
Defining relative clauses are not put in commas.
They are often used in definitions.
Non-Defining Relative Clauses
Non-defining relative clauses give additional information on something, but do not define it.
Non-defining relative clauses are put in commas.
A seaman is someone who works on a ship.
Note: In non-defining relative clauses, who/which may not be replaced with that.
For example: Elephants, which are large and grey, can sometimes be found in zoos