Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pearl Harbor: Causes and Effects
Transcript of Pearl Harbor: Causes and Effects
•Neutralize Fleet •China
•Oil Imports and French IndoChina
•War Immenient Effects on Americans • 2,386 Americans die
• 18 Ships sunk
• 188 Aircraft were destroyed
•Pacific Fleet down •64 Japanese die
• Internment camps
• High security camps
• Oil and Raw material Import USS ARIZONA after attack USS ARIZON before Attack Results in WWII •US Enters WWII
•Declaration of WAR
•Britain declared war
•Germany and Italy declare war Cause and Effects of Pearl Harbor December 7th, 1941
Japan attacks a naval base in Hawaii
"A day that will live in infamy" Memorial