Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DO NOW
An Emu is sprinting up a hill. Time is in seconds, distance is in meters.
If there is time.....
On the back write what happened to this emu? Based on looking at the graph and explaining the parts create a story of what may have happened.
Create your own Graph.
1. Get a piece of graph paper and set up an x and y axis.
2. Locate the Dependent and Independent Variable.
3. Select an appropriate scale for each variable with the numbers given below.
4. Plot each point.
5. Connect each point with a ruler.
6. Lastly Title your graph, and find a slope between two points that you choose.
How to Read Distance Time Graphs
A squid is swimming long distance through this graph, what do you think might have happened at 20 km? Explain how the graph shows your thought.