Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5 Themes of Geography on tap dance\culture
Transcript of 5 Themes of Geography on tap dance\culture
5 themes of
tap dance and culture
It was believed that it begun
in the mid-1800s during the arrive of
minstrel shows. As the minstrel shows
decline in popularity, tap danced moved
to the Vaudeville stage. That was beyond popular back then after Civil War!
South Africa: CAPE TOWN
Most people tend to use black shiny patent leather.It is cheap but bad for the human-environment, because they get destroyed easily so it becomes a solid waste!
It is fun and safe to do! That helps keep the Human-Environment interaction happy and active!
Victoria and Alfred waterfront
Ireland and Vancouver.
South Africa: desert,savannah and grassland.
tap dancing is an African American style of dance.It started during and after the civil war
IT IS A MIXTURE OF AFRICAN GUMBOOT DANCING AND IRISH STEP DANCE
Thanks for watching my 5 themes of geography on tap dance\culture
tap dancing is a
tap dance is a percussive instrument