Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nervous Tissue
- Sensory controls the spinal cord and brain
- Motor impulses the CNS to the organs
- Interneurons are those that connect to the sensory and motor neurons Some people may see how the Central Nervous
System (CNS) works better if I show you a well put together picture. The two functions of the Central Nervous System (CNS)
are when the brain gives out instructions through the nerves, and the second one is when the nerves receives information and sends it to the brain. This video explains how the Central Nervous System works. This basically controls the Brain and the Spinal Cord, and how the Brain is the control center for the body. The tissue consists of cells, such a neurons. They send signals by electrical waves. There are more than a billion cells. What does the Stimuli do? The Stimuli is what controls your pain and things like that. Like when you get pinched, it hurts, so the Stimuli controls that. 3 types for neurons Peripheral Nervous System PNS is how the spinal cord and brain are
connected and how it sends signals back and fourth. The stimuli is also connected to the spinal cord which helps reflexes. The PNS connects with the CNS's body organs. Structure Spinal Nerves - The peripheral nerves that motor commands and sensory information Cranial Nerves - The nerve fibres that go out and in the brain stem. Association Nerves - These are the nerves that integrate sensory inout and motor output, numbering thousands. Only watch till 0:46 What is the Nervous Tissue? The nervous tissue is composed of neurons Picture of the tissue The nervous tissue is specialized to react to the stimuli.