Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 1/8
stop and jot
Take turns reading 101-107 in your groups
As a group, put Bodega's Dream into your own words
Provide quotes as evidence
Go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Friday, January 8th
Why does Chino suddenly believe in Bodega's dream for the community? Use examples from the text
Take out your vocabulary homework
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Respond to the following question in your notes:
What makes a community worthy of being a part of?
Overall, how would you characterize Nazario?
Is his and Bodega's community a valuable one?
Read the 2 chapters provided