Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NETs FOR STUDENTS 2007 PROFILES PK-2 GRADE
Transcript of NETs FOR STUDENTS 2007 PROFILES PK-2 GRADE
1. Creativity and Innovation
2.Communication and Collaboration
3. Research and Information Fluency
4. Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making
5. Digital Citizenship
6. Technology Operations and Concepts
For more details check out:
http://www.iste.org/standards/nets-for-students/nets-student-standards-2007.aspx Usinghttp://www.netsmartzkids.org/rbs/index.htmmyfirst grade students will create their own nickname and start their interactive adventure. Once student complete their safty adventure with Clicky they will print cerification to hang on the wall. Modern Day Pen-Pal Safety Zone The Extraordinary Life of Sunflowers 4 FANTASTIC LESSONS THAT MEET 2007 ISTE NETs FOR PK-2 GRADE STUDENTS
By: Erika Redlinger Working with a colleague in Madrid, Spain, my students will connect with her 2nd grade students for a modern day pen-pal using gmail, google chat and skype. Connect The Dots Through Storytelling The End