Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Coca cola recycling initiative
Transcript of Coca cola recycling initiative
Technologies Coca-Cola To promote recycling in school aged children.
Other CSR Aims:
- To reduce obesity in teenagers
- To improve social perception of the Coca-Cola company Overall Aim Objectives Coca-Cola was invented 125 years ago
1.7 billion beverages sold daily
Largest beverage company in the world
Carbonated Beverage Industry Navy Chair Project Pep
10% of their PET bottles are recycled.
They promote recycling on the label of their drinks
Partnered with coke to help increase number of bottles and cans recycked each year. Coca-Cola 2020 Goal Coca-Cola aims to be able to recylce 100%
of it's PET bottles by 2020.
The 'Give it back' project works to help achieve that goal. 'Give it back' Project Lewis Young Crystal Yu Menggi Joanna Wang Jue Anthony
Renehan Jayden Sinclair Bachelor of International Studies/International Trade Bachelor of Business/Law Bachelor of Business/Law Encourage PET bottle recycling Reduce childhood obesity Increase the awareness of the recycling program
To refresh the world
To inspire moments of optimism
To create value and make a difference Mission Pepsi