Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wireless notice board using GSM
Transcript of Wireless notice board using GSM
GSM Module:SIM 300
Manish Kumar (10ESKEC037)
Manpreet Singh Kapoor(10ESKEC039)
Mudit Lodha (10ESKEC043
Naman Gupta (10ESKEC045)
It is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture.
Throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz
Non-volatile Program and Data Memories.
32 Programmable I/O Lines.
Operating voltage: 4,5-5.5 V
16K Bytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash
Internal Calibrated RC Oscillator.
External and Internal Interrupt Sources.
Programming Lock for Software Security.
Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescalers and Compare Modes.
512 Bytes EEPROM.
1. Receive, send or delete SMS messages in a SIM.
2. Read, add, search phonebook entries of the SIM.
3. Make, Receive, or reject a voice call.
• Provides the industry standard serial RS232 interface for easy connection to computers and other devices
• Provides serial TTL interface for easy and direct interface to microcontrollers
• Optionally available USB interface for easy interface to laptops, computers, etc.
• Onboard 3V Lithium Battery holder with appropriate circuitry for providing backup for the modules’ internal RTC.
• Can be controlled through standard AT commands
• Serial baudrate from 1200 to 115200 bps (9600 defaul
• Operating Voltage: 7 – 15V AC or DC
Fig:LED Matrix display
A dot-matrix LED display is a display device used to display information
The display consists of a dot matrix of LED lights such that by switching on or off selected lights, text or graphics can be displayed.
Project Guide: Mr.Prashant Vashisht
Layout and drilling
drilling and soldering