Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Plot Diagram
Transcript of Copy of Plot Diagram
~Inciting incident: Rikki got washed away from his burrow to the family and got rescued.
~Point of view: third-person
By: Rudyard Kipling
Rising Action: The main part of the story. It moves the plot along. the complications arise in the story.
1. Nag is a cobra that is dangerous to Teddy and his family. Quote: " I will get the father then you Nagina get the mother then the boy".
2. Rikki kills Kariat which saves Teddy.
Quote: " The bite paralyzed Kariat killing him just before he was ready to strike".
3. Nag comes in bathroom trying to kill Teddy's father. Quote: "Rikki was hissing at him and struck him dead".
Nagaina tries to kill Teddy and his family. This
leads to an epic battle with the evil snake.
Resolution: The end of the story. Loose ends of the plot are tied up. Remaining questions are answered. Conflict is resolved.
Teddy and his Mother and Father thank Rikki Tikki-Tavi sincerely for saving their family. Otherwise, Teddy would have been dead. That small little mongoose saved their lives forever.
Quote: "He saved our lives and Teddy's life"
Events that follow the climax and lead to the resolution.
Conflicts begin moving towards the resolution.
Rikki-Tikki kills Nag and Nagina
In the story it says "Ding dong Nag is dead ding dong Nagina is dead."
Main character: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi, and Teddy's family
Exposition: The first part of the plot. Character setting and basic situation are revealed.
Quote: " Nagaina gathered herself together, and flung out at him."
The most exciting or intense part of the story for the protagonist.
Usually a turning point or plot twist in the story.
"This is the story of the great warrior Rikki-