Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Education
Text: 19-6 Line 36
1.Acquire skills of jobs
Education leads people free
Meet Individual Needs
Freedom from want
Adapt to each students
Financing in-school meals
→Starvation prevents people from "Thinking"
Satisfy People's Basic Needs
Basic Education is Investment for Human Rights.
Education and knowledge may also enable groups to identify common problems and act in solidarity with others.
Insecurity in Japan
be equal opportunity for everyone
consider for individuals
ensure the study environment
Education Activist in Pakistan ; especially for girls education
won some prizes for courageous acts
Hate Speech toward Korean
Independent by finances
October 9th, 2012
shots by TTP,
on her school bus
Schools sometimes become place of
Skateboard NGO for children in Afghanistan
Match Individual Needs
Ensure Basic Studying Environment
Give Educational Opportunity For Everyone
How can we support the developing countries to realize the basic education?
・How can we collect donations for developing countries?