Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Five themes of Geography
Transcript of Five themes of Geography
Where is it? Absolute: a specific place or address
Relative: where is a place in relation to another place. Theme 2: Place What is it like there? What
kind of place is it? Human characteristics: cultural features
Physical characteristics: land features, climate, bodies of water, etc. Theme 3: Human-Environment Interaction How people interact with
their environment Adapt to it
Depend on it Theme 4: Movement How places are linked to one
another and the world in general
Ideas We now know how people and goods can move, so how can ideas move? Theme 5: Regions What places have in
common with other places Grouping places according
to what they have in common Group places by:
cultural features Summary:
What are 5 themes of geography? 1. Location
3. Human-Environment Interaction