Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How do snow flakes form? by Ayse
Transcript of How do snow flakes form? by Ayse
AT SOME POINT IN everybody LIFE THEYB WILL WONDER HOW SNOWFLAKES ARE FORMED SNOW FLAKES ARE ICE crystals FOUND in snowy PLACES
SNOWFLAKES ARE FORMED FROM SNOW THAT COMES FOR THE SKY IN A BLIZZARD AND DIRT THAT HAS BEEN CARRIED UP INTO THE SKY BY HEVAY WIND.
when snow falls the warm air catches it and melts it into rain when the rain has been melted it will go though the cold air and will refreeze
As snow melts it refreezes in to sleet when it pass though cool air. when snow falls down into cold air ,it wont on the journey down
For snowflakes to form it needs to be at least -34-4c [-30 f] snowflakes have s small amount of poison like apple core do!