Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
aw- death penalty
Transcript of aw- death penalty
Annotate each text
Which quotes best represent the article's argument?
Focus Question: Should the death penalty be legal?
Charting the Evidence
Putting it Together
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Respond to the following question in your notes:
Should the death penalty be legal or illegal? Explain your response
Monday, November 16th
For each reason in your T-Chart, provide a quote from the corresponding article
Introduce the quote by giving appropriate context information
Informing the Reader
Relevant background information or details
Allow the reader to better understand the circumstances surrounding the evidence
Comes before and/or after evidence
Choose two pieces of context/evidence to complete with a TEXAS paragraph
Stop and Jot
What is context?
Why is it crucial when introducing evidence?
Evidence/quote: Teacher says to student "Get out of here!"
What could the context be?