Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Theocracy Presentation
Importance of Religion
By Period 5
-Theocracy is a religion-based type of political system.
-In our theocratic government, everyone respects each others' different religious beliefs.
-connects the races and societies of the world together for hundreds of years
-teaches people morals and to live with compassion and to do the best for humanity.
Different types of religions
What Theocracy can do to Help Social Problems
- A theocratic society consists of people following morals and principles from religion
- [For ex. religion teaches the value of life
against the 10 commandments to kill
Buddhism teaches karma which if you commit wrongdoing it will eventually come back to you]
- lesser and fewer crime in a theocratic society
- health care is given equally, more benefits can be purchased.
Education /school systems:
How political problems may be fixed
- Different schools that teach about a specific religion
- free choice of which school their child should attend
- Students participate in religious sessions and activities
- Students separated language
- problems are resolved through the guidance of morals and principles of religion
- a utopian society that respects all religions will not resort to war.
- corruption, terrorism, and poverty is nonexistent with the guidance of morals and principles
How Theocracy betters a Federal Republic
How Theocracy betters a Constitutional Monarchy
How Theocracy betters Communism
What society would look like
FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD, IT IS BEST TO CONSIDER A THEOCRATIC GOVERNMENT. THE LIVES OF MILLIONS LAY IN YOUR HANDS...
There wouldn't be any:
- abortion centers
There would be (more):
- churches/ temples
- rehabilitation centers
- everyone's mindset would be the same
- no parties of government would disagree with each other all the time
- builds up tolerance
A communist society:
- Catholic - Assembly of God
- Protestant - Orthodox
- Mormon - Jehovah's Witnesess
- Baptists - Methodist
- Pentecostal - Lutheran
which is why we need God on our side
In a Theocracy:
In a Federal Republic:
- either succeed or don't
- effort or not
- left alone
- government may at times
- recall Great Depression
A theocratic society:
- you DO accomplish things
- moral balance
- doesn't mean you're alone
- given help when needed
- One person in power
- 50% chance he could be corrupt
- May make changes to constitution according to HIS will
- Two heads are better than one
- Always done based on the good of the people and religion.
another negative thing about constitutional monarchies.