Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lean
Voice of Customer
Swim Lane Map
LEAN SUPPLY CHAIN
ORLOE - Operate
ORLOE - Review
ORLOE - Learn
ORLOE - Optimize
ORLOE - Execute
Team Member Standard Work
GO SEE Management
Current State Value Stream Map
Pareto - Critical Few
Cause & Effect
5 Why Analysis
5S and Visual Management
Standard Work / CTQ Check list
Leveled Flow - One-Piece Flow, Pull Systems
Takt Time Calculation
Future State Maps & Gap Analysis
XY Matrix for Prioritization
1) Do the work & Identify the Problem
2) Plan & Perform the work. Identify gap between plan vs. actual condition.
1) Define the Problem
2) Document & Validate current state.
Develop a clearly defined problem statement.
1) Determine Root Cause
2) Identify all possible causes to the problem.
Isolate critical few root causes to the problem.
1) Identify Solutions
2) Develop solutions that address the root causes to the problem.
Ensure the solutions support the entire value-stream.
1) Implement & Sustain the Solution
2) Communicate, train and implement the solution.
Measure and monitor the impact of the solution.
Problem Solving Culture
The goal is to quite literately change the way you think and act relative to the workplace (and maybe life in general).