Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why do cats purr?
Transcript of Why do cats purr?
By: Taryn Smithpeters
Some belive that purring is a communication of hunger other say that it may also be an early bonding mechanism,or a way to help the mother cat communicate with the kittens. Some also think they might be trying to mimic the cries of human babies.