Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Entrepreneur in EU affairs
Transcript of Entrepreneur in EU affairs
András Baneth - Brussels, 18 July 2013
Being an entrepreneur
To minimise risk...
What should be your business
How to make it happen
Entrepreneur in EU affairs?
www.eutraining.eu - www.eu-testbook.com - www.eu-academy.eu - firstname.lastname@example.org
The value is...
Derek Sivers: Anything you want
Read books & audiobooks
All talent is available...
Friends & relatives
Banks & EU
Jeremie & VC
EU consultant / PA expert / lawyer / sectoral expert (individual, in-house, national)
Funding expert, consultant, tender writer, manager
EU-level trade association / EU-wide network
Trainer, teacher, professor in EU affairs (law, PA, comms, funding etc.)
Regulatory & compliance expert (incl. health, environment, trade, food)
Information & networking business (newspaper, website, monitoring, design)
Thank you !
...challenge the status quo
...but "real artists ship"