Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pros and Cons of Education of China
Transcript of Pros and Cons of Education of China
Damon and Daniel A Broad overview of Education in China Pros Four Two Three One Introduction 1. The Broad Overview
4. Conclusion Is China's education keeping up the same pace as its economic development?
What is the current situation for China’s education? State-Run 9-years compulsory education Large number of students Much more Universities than ten years before Education progress is made as a part of the overall national plan for economic and social development Greater emphasis is placed on the compulsory education for all school-age children Increasing the possibility for people to receive higher education 1 2 Cons Unbalance of the Educational development in different regions Lack of opportunity for knowledge application Lower the quality of education Conclusion Although the education still has many drawbacks, China’s education has large sum of remarkable achievements. What’s more, the revolution in China’s future education is expected