Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Harriet Tubman
"Let my people go!" (Famous Quote)
Harriet Tubman's birth name was Araminta Ross
She saved over 300 slaves in her lifetime
BY: ANDREW and COLLIN
Harriet Tubman was born in 1820
She was born into slavery in Maryland's Eastern Shore
She worked as a housemaid for her slave keepers
She escaped to freedom and went back to free more slaves
she joined the union army in 1862-1865
she died from pneumonia in 1913
she died when she was 93
african american sheet